West Coast University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saltluvR

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am interviewing at West Coast University next week and was hoping if anyone who has gone through the interview process can share how it went/questions that they asked. In addition, has anyone who applied to WCU get denied without being invited to interview first? I've heard conflicting stories that they invite all applicants for an interview.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!

I am interviewing at West Coast University next week and was hoping if anyone who has gone through the interview process can share how it went/questions that they asked. In addition, has anyone who applied to WCU get denied without being invited to interview first? I've heard conflicting stories that they invite all applicants for an interview.

Thanks
Hi I interviewed two weeks ago and it was pretty laid back. They do a slide show of the program, tours, interview, and meet n greet w faculty. The interview questions are pretty standard like why this school, describe a situation when you handled a group project, and difference between undergrad and graduate level. Interview is two on two a faculty and student with two interviewees. And I don’t think all applicants receive interview that would be too much work on their end.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!

Thanks

Were the people getting denied not meeting the admission requirements? I wonder how they review the applications - this is definitely terrifying. I am still waiting for a response. Where did you hear that some were not invited for an interview?

Were the people getting denied not meeting the admission requirements? I wonder how they review the applications - this is definitely terrifying. I am still waiting for a response. Where did you hear that some were not invited for an interview?
I’m still waiting as well. I got another email saying that I’m still qualified and just wait until feb17th and after that then basically I know I have no chance. But my academic updates was just verified a couple days ago so I’m assuming that could be the problem.