Western Holds/ rejects

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hey hey..I didn't get in either! I was put on hold. Anyone listed as an alternate?

I felt bad enough from USC yesterday. This calls for a coffeebean run. URgh!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, my name is AnonymousHold1 and I was placed on hold this year after being placed on Alternate List last year. I'm going to hide in my closet right now and hibernate.
 
We'll after looking deeper into Western and gettiong to know the faculty, I was just starting to really consider western thats all.

But dont get me worng though (I guess my humor did not communicate well in writing) I'm sooo sooo thankfull to get into my top chioce school, SC. I get to go to an incredible pharm school and stay colse to home. What more could I really ask for? Nothing ...so im not complaing at all. Im just stunned/surprised b.c. I prepped like mad crazy for western and I thought I did so much better on their application and intervew than I did for USC. I really, really thought I bomed SC BAD!! I was sooo upset on the afternoon of nov 18th. But I guess it was the other way aorund. I bomed Western. Regardless, I am thrilled to be accpeted as a torjan!
 
hehe WhoaTasneem, its funny cuz i thought i did well on the SC interview and bombed my Western one. but got accepted to western and waitlisted for SC. Funny how things turn out, huh. I was so sleepy and tired at Western haha i couldnt even pay attention during my interview but I guess I pulled it off somehow.. =P
 
hehe WhoaTasneem, its funny cuz i thought i did well on the SC interview and bombed my Western one. but got accepted to western and waitlisted for SC. Funny how things turn out, huh. I was so sleepy and tired at Western haha i couldnt even pay attention during my interview but I guess I pulled it off somehow.. =P

i wished i could have pulled it off with my interviewer. Sometimes it depends on luck also, whether you get an interviewer who asks you the right questions and more friendlier. Last year, i got an interviewer who was more friendlier and laughing at my jokes. I ended up with as an alternate. This year, it was quite the opposite. More technical questions.
 
Just wondering, did anyone get an alternate status? All I've been hearing is holds or accept.