Western hotel and transportation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xpheene

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know a good place nearby, cheap and affordable with good transportation?

i got invite this upcoming wed the 18th.

Members don't see this ad.

mine is on the 30th... i booked at the marriott ontario airport one... looks really nice and you get the corporate $79 rate... the place looks really nice! and the provide free transport from the airport to the hotel and back.

Members don't see this ad :)
Shilo Inn...you can't beat the shuttle service to and from the airport plus the ride to Western! And a free HOT breakfast with service of a waiter:thumbup:

I havent received any emails or confirmation to the interview. so does anyone know the starting time of the interview and when we get out?

seems like shilo inn is nice

I got an interview on the 30th too....Im pretty close by(like 45mins) so if anyone is on the way for me i dont mind giving a ride...

I havent received any emails or confirmation to the interview. so does anyone know the starting time of the interview and when we get out?

seems like shilo inn is nice

Its @7:45am....you shouldve recieved a confirmation, i would call them if i were you...

Shilo Inn...you can't beat the shuttle service to and from the airport plus the ride to Western! And a free HOT breakfast with service of a waiter:thumbup:

This is the best place to stay at, Shilo Inn, there are two of them on Temple Ave in Pomona, CA. Shilo Inn is about 7 minutes away taking the streets. I live eight blocks south of Western University. The Ontario Airport is about 15 minutes away taking the 10 east/west from Western University. Good luck to all of those who have interviews at Western University. PM me if you need help or directions while you are here in Pomona, CA.