Western Supplemental Personal Questionnaire

Started by lxh0131
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lxh0131

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When answering the personal questionnaire am I suppose to include specific or general examples? There are 12 questions and you basically only have about a paragraph to answer. I find that if I include a specific example, that probably all I will be able to include since it takes a few sentences to explain. However, if its general, it might take a sentence or two. Any help would be appreciated. I'm so confused on how to approach these questions.
 
When answering the personal questionnaire am I suppose to include specific or general examples? There are 12 questions and you basically only have about a paragraph to answer. I find that if I include a specific example, that probably all I will be able to include since it takes a few sentences to explain. However, if its general, it might take a sentence or two. Any help would be appreciated. I'm so confused on how to approach these questions.

For my questionnaire, I had specific examples. I think with apps, specific is always the way to go. Because the AdComs want to know you as a person, so if you just talk generally, every application will be the exact same! For Western, there were definitely a lot of questions, but I had a specific example for each of the question. And I tried not to repeat any examples (ie. specific club involvement, specific jobs I had) in any of them. good luck!