Western University Fall 2014 Cycle

Started by bailey24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also got a letter in the mail moving me from hold to alternate. Does anyone know if they will confirm that they received our form to be an alternate?
I am hoping they will send us a confirmation.. If not you can always follow up with them to see if they received it.

Does anyone know how they determine who gets pulled off from the alternate if it is un ranked? How do we know where we stand on the alternate list??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have they started pulling from the waitlist yet? Also, since it's unranked, the admission committee has to go over every applicant again???
 
I withdrew from the process and removed myself from the alternate list. I hope someone may still get a spot. Good luck guys 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When is the first day of orientation? Does anyone know approximately how many people got pulled through the waitlist now? I'm still on alternate list and I hope I can get pulled through..
 
I thought they will email you if you get an acceptance?

I'm thinking this late in the cycle, they will only do calls now instead of emails to see if the student will accept or decline the offer so they can move on to the next student.
 
I thought they will email you if you get an acceptance?
As far as i know, they only contact with students over the phone. And when you accept their offer, they will email you an acceptance letter with information you need.