Western University - Lebanon (COMP) Discussion Thread 2014 - 2015

Started by DOthreads
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a call from Western today and was offered a seat there. I had to decline though.
 
To those who were accepted or applying, any chance with 24 MCAT? High GPA 3.83/3.78. I am hoping to stay in the PNW.
Would appreciate the input.
Congrats to all of those who got accepted!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!

What is your stat? mind sharing? Are you OOS?
They're not concerned so much with out of state as they are with being from the NW. They're little mission statement talks about training physicians from the NW, in the NW and for the NW. I'm from WA, so I didn't feel discriminated against in that regard. 3.65c, 3.4s. 26: 8p, 8v, 10b.
 
They're not concerned so much with out of state as they are with being from the NW. They're little mission statement talks about training physicians from the NW, in the NW and for the NW. I'm from WA, so I didn't feel discriminated against in that regard. 3.65c, 3.4s. 26: 8p, 8v, 10b.
With that said, non-NW applicants can still get into the school. However, the school prefers NW applicants so non-NW applicants will need higher stats to get in.