WesternU awaiting grades of In Progress courses???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bigboikhoa

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am a bit confused. Today, I decided to check my WesternU secondary portal and it says all my letters, fees, DAT scores, and application were received. However, it still says "awaiting Pending course". The pending course is for my organic chemistry lab. That is the only prereq that I haven't completed and will be taking that Spring of this year. I was under the impression that it was okay if we haven't finished all the Prereqs at the time of applying.

Members don't see this ad.

You're fine; I was in the same position last cycle- I didn't have my English done, but I still received an interview and interviewed in Feb.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,
I am a bit confused. Today, I decided to check my WesternU secondary portal and it says all my letters, fees, DAT scores, and application were received. However, it still says "awaiting Pending course". The pending course is for my organic chemistry lab. That is the only prereq that I haven't completed and will be taking that Spring of this year. I was under the impression that it was okay if we haven't finished all the Prereqs at the time of applying.
Hey! I'm literally in the exact same boat as you! I will be retaking 2 physics courses (course equivalent to 1 physics course at my undergrad) this upcoming winter and spring. I e-mailed my admissions counselor since I also have that "awaiting" status next to my planned/in progress courses, and she said that it's totally fine and if I'm offered admission, they will request a grade update and date when it will be completed. My application is currently under review. I'm assuming you should be totally fine too. Any in-progress/planned pre-reqs just need to be completed before the first day of school, hence "prior to matriculation". Hope this helps! :)