WesternU c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who are reapplying or applying for the first time, do you just send your gre scores to the 7410 code? I ordered my scores a few weeks ago to be sent there and it’s still not popping up on my check status page. Idk if I made a mistake and I’m supposed to be sending them elsewhere or they just haven’t received them yet.
 
For those of you who are reapplying or applying for the first time, do you just send your gre scores to the 7410 code? I ordered my scores a few weeks ago to be sent there and it’s still not popping up on my check status page. Idk if I made a mistake and I’m supposed to be sending them elsewhere or they just haven’t received them yet.
That's where I sent mine and it looks like they got it. I would try reaching out to your counselor or double-checking that it went through on ETS's side.
 
That's where I sent mine and it looks like they got it. I would try reaching out to your counselor or double-checking that it went through on ETS's side.
Did you guys have to resend it again, even though you guys submitted it last cycle and the gre scores transferred over?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad