You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WesternU c/o 2025
Started by Eragon8192
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LokiBear
Full Member
I received this when accepting my offer:Do you guys know when the deadline to submit Spring prerequisites are? Congrats to those waitlisted that are accepted! I’m still waitlisted as well but keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
Yeah ill be attending Davis!Are you attending another school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
a few posts back someone mentioned admissions told them the class was full. But, I know many people who have deposits at two schools until they can make their final decisions - so more seats could open up! its a waiting game at this pointDoes anyone know how many seats are left in the class?
🙁
LokiBear
Full Member
Although admissions had said, they sent out more acceptances the day after which didn't make any sense to me lol but one of the alternates that was offered a seat recently said that they were declining so they'll be sending out at least one more. Like megburke said, I think more seats will also open up once people finally make up their mind between the two schools that they accepted.a few posts back someone mentioned admissions told them the class was full. But, I know many people who have deposits at two schools until they can make their final decisions - so more seats could open up! its a waiting game at this point
🙁
Hi everyone! I can't believe that I'm posting this... But I also got pulled from the alternate list and have accepted! 🙂 Can't wait to meet the Class of 2025!!!
For those of you still waiting, I'm hoping that good news comes your way. You just never know!
For those of you still waiting, I'm hoping that good news comes your way. You just never know!
LokiBear
Full Member
Yay!!! Welcome to our class! Did you just get an email today? Also, feel free to join the Western facebook group if you haven't done so yet! Facebook 小组Hi everyone! I can't believe that I'm posting this... But I also got pulled from the alternate list and have accepted! 🙂 Can't wait to meet the Class of 2025!!!
For those of you still waiting, I'm hoping that good news comes your way. You just never know!
Yay!!!!! So happy for you!!!Hi all! I just received an email that I was pulled off the alternate list about an hour ago!!
Thank you for sharing!!I received this when accepting my offer:
View attachment 336568
I don't know about Western, but I was waitlisted at Virginia Tech this year and they sent out an email when their class filled up along with some other information about next steps for those still on the waitlist. I would hope Western would do the same or at least update everyone's portal but I'm not sure.I’m also wondering to those that have been waitlisted before or anyone else that knows, do they email everyone when the class is completely full and they will not be accepting anymore from the waitlist? Or do we have to wait until early August or they don’t say anything
Roxy333
Full Member
nope not me. You?
Anyone have any updates on their portal?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
carly12
Full Member
Sadly no. Hopefully next week!nope not me. You?
LokiBear
Full Member
They just had the vet school graduation yesterday so I'm assuming they've all been pre-occupied with all of that this past week.Sadly no. Hopefully next week!
LokiBear
Full Member
Oh wow! They need to get on it and send out the rest of those acceptances 😂They have 15 seats left, so there is still hope
Also for those that are still looking for housing, I need a roommate at The Daumier! You sign your lease individually, and I'm still trying to find a roommate for the 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom pet friendly unit. You get your own bedroom and own bathroom, and the amenities and such seem super nice! I'll be bringing my small dog that gets along well with both cats and dogs and I don't mind my roommate bringing a pet (in fact, I would love having another pet around in the house
). Message me for more detail!carly12
Full Member
How’d you find out?!They have 15 seats left, so there is still hope
LokiBear
Full Member
Yay!!! Congrats Roxy! I'm excited to have you as a classmate!GUYS I JUST GOT IN IM SO FREAKING HAPPY! IVE BEEN CRYING FOR AN HOUR

altRVT
Full Member
I set up an advising appointment because I gave up on getting in this cycleHow’d you find out?!
Congrats!! When do you have to make your decision by?GUYS I JUST GOT IN IM SO FREAKING HAPPY! IVE BEEN CRYING FOR AN HOUR
carly12
Full Member
Congrats that’s amazing!GUYS I JUST GOT IN IM SO FREAKING HAPPY! IVE BEEN CRYING FOR AN HOUR
atlanticaccra
Full Member
Who should we email to be taken off the waitlist? I just got an apartment in Ohio so I'll be committing to that school now
carly12
Full Member
Probably Tonisha Rowan [email protected] it says she is an admissions counselor on the status page so I would email her.Who should we email to be taken off the waitlist? I just got an apartment in Ohio so I'll be committing to that school now
Not yetAnyone hear anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nope nothingAnyone hear anything?
carly12
Full Member
Nope. I even emailed robin like a couple weeks ago and no response.Anyone hear anything?
I’ll email tomorrow morning and see if I get a response. At this point I’m not very hopeful of getting pulled off.Nope. I even emailed robin like a couple weeks ago and no response.
Please ask if the class is filled! ThanksI’ll email tomorrow morning and see if I get a response. At this point I’m not very hopeful of getting pulled off.
Wow. Why cant they just say yes or no. Lol. I guess if it helps anyone of you, there's 83 members in the fb groupI asked if the class was filled yet but I got the same response everyone else has been getting that alternates have until early August to be called off the alternate list.
carly12
Full Member
Wait, robin responded to you?I asked if the class was filled yet but I got the same response everyone else has been getting that alternates have until early August to be called off the alternate list.
Yes, she responded a day after I sent the email. I’ve emailed her before and she hasn’t responded. I’m sure she gets a ton and some slip through the cracks.Wait, robin responded to you?
Congrats!! How long did they give you to make a decision?Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I was just pulled from the waitlist and accepted my offer for c/o 2025 at Western!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet you all!!
Yay!!! Congrats can’t wait to meet you! Be sure to join the Facebook group and the GroupMeHey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I was just pulled from the waitlist and accepted my offer for c/o 2025 at Western!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet you all!!
LokiBear
Full Member
Orientation is August 2nd through the 6th, and classes begin the following Monday, August 9th.Anyone know when classes are supposed to start?
carly12
Full Member
They need to tell us ASAP if they are going to pull anymore people off the waitlist. I’m from Illinois and I would need to figure a lot of stuff out in a short time if I get pulled. Which I hope I still do but still..Orientation is August 2nd through the 6th, and classes begin the following Monday, August 9th.
LokiBear
Full Member
I agree that they should definitely let people know sooner than later. But just as a heads up, my friend that is a current 4th year was pulled off the waitlist one week before classes began.They need to tell us ASAP if they are going to pull anymore people off the waitlist. I’m from Illinois and I would need to figure a lot of stuff out in a short time if I get pulled. Which I hope I still do but still..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
carly12
Full Member
Well that sure would be great. I’ll try to get my head up. Thanks 😊I agree that they should definitely let people know sooner than later. But just as a heads up, my friend that is a current 4th year was pulled off the waitlist one week before classes began.
I know orientation is 2nd -6th august but does anyone have any information as to where we meet and what times etc?Orientation is August 2nd through the 6th, and classes begin the following Monday, August 9th.
Was there a supplemental application for WesternU?
NoWas there a supplemental application for WesternU?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K