WesternU c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yay!! So happy and excited for you!!
Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!

Quick question. Do you have until the 20th to answer?
Thank you all so much! I guess it's true what they say, it only takes one acceptance... literally Western was the only school that gave me a chance and I'm so grateful and excited haha

Yes it said I had until May 20th to reply to the offer of acceptance! I accepted and paid my deposit last night!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Do you guys know when the deadline to submit Spring prerequisites are? Congrats to those waitlisted that are accepted! I’m still waitlisted as well but keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: 1 user
Do you guys know when the deadline to submit Spring prerequisites are? Congrats to those waitlisted that are accepted! I’m still waitlisted as well but keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
I received this when accepting my offer:
Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 6.20.42 AM.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many seats are left in the class?
a few posts back someone mentioned admissions told them the class was full. But, I know many people who have deposits at two schools until they can make their final decisions - so more seats could open up! its a waiting game at this point
:(

a few posts back someone mentioned admissions told them the class was full. But, I know many people who have deposits at two schools until they can make their final decisions - so more seats could open up! its a waiting game at this point
:(
Although admissions had said, they sent out more acceptances the day after which didn't make any sense to me lol but one of the alternates that was offered a seat recently said that they were declining so they'll be sending out at least one more. Like megburke said, I think more seats will also open up once people finally make up their mind between the two schools that they accepted.

Hi everyone! I can't believe that I'm posting this... But I also got pulled from the alternate list and have accepted! :) Can't wait to meet the Class of 2025!!!

For those of you still waiting, I'm hoping that good news comes your way. You just never know!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Hi everyone! I can't believe that I'm posting this... But I also got pulled from the alternate list and have accepted! :) Can't wait to meet the Class of 2025!!!

For those of you still waiting, I'm hoping that good news comes your way. You just never know!
Yay!!! Welcome to our class! Did you just get an email today? Also, feel free to join the Western facebook group if you haven't done so yet! Facebook 小组

I’m an alternate as well. I hope I get an email today. I’ve been applying for 3 years and I hope this is the year 🤞🤞

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I’m also wondering to those that have been waitlisted before or anyone else that knows, do they email everyone when the class is completely full and they will not be accepting anymore from the waitlist? Or do we have to wait until early August or they don’t say anything

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m also wondering to those that have been waitlisted before or anyone else that knows, do they email everyone when the class is completely full and they will not be accepting anymore from the waitlist? Or do we have to wait until early August or they don’t say anything
I don't know about Western, but I was waitlisted at Virginia Tech this year and they sent out an email when their class filled up along with some other information about next steps for those still on the waitlist. I would hope Western would do the same or at least update everyone's portal but I'm not sure.

Sadly no. Hopefully next week!
They just had the vet school graduation yesterday so I'm assuming they've all been pre-occupied with all of that this past week.

They have 15 seats left, so there is still hope

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
They have 15 seats left, so there is still hope
Oh wow! They need to get on it and send out the rest of those acceptances 😂

Also for those that are still looking for housing, I need a roommate at The Daumier! You sign your lease individually, and I'm still trying to find a roommate for the 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom pet friendly unit. You get your own bedroom and own bathroom, and the amenities and such seem super nice! I'll be bringing my small dog that gets along well with both cats and dogs and I don't mind my roommate bringing a pet (in fact, I would love having another pet around in the house:biglove:). Message me for more detail!

GUYS I JUST GOT IN IM SO FREAKING HAPPY! IVE BEEN CRYING FOR AN HOUR

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Thank you everyone! Honestly I accepted the second I got it. I didn’t even look at what the deadline was but I’ll check right now

• Love
Who should we email to be taken off the waitlist? I just got an apartment in Ohio so I'll be committing to that school now

Nope. I even emailed robin like a couple weeks ago and no response.
I’ll email tomorrow morning and see if I get a response. At this point I’m not very hopeful of getting pulled off.

I asked if the class was filled yet but I got the same response everyone else has been getting that alternates have until early August to be called off the alternate list.

I asked if the class was filled yet but I got the same response everyone else has been getting that alternates have until early August to be called off the alternate list.
Wow. Why cant they just say yes or no. Lol. I guess if it helps anyone of you, there's 83 members in the fb group

Wait, robin responded to you?

Wait, robin responded to you?
Yes, she responded a day after I sent the email. I’ve emailed her before and she hasn’t responded. I’m sure she gets a ton and some slip through the cracks.

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I was just pulled from the waitlist and accepted my offer for c/o 2025 at Western!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet you all!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I was just pulled from the waitlist and accepted my offer for c/o 2025 at Western!!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet you all!!
Congrats!! How long did they give you to make a decision?

Yay!!! Congrats can’t wait to meet you! Be sure to join the Facebook group and the GroupMe

Orientation is August 2nd through the 6th, and classes begin the following Monday, August 9th.
They need to tell us ASAP if they are going to pull anymore people off the waitlist. I’m from Illinois and I would need to figure a lot of stuff out in a short time if I get pulled. Which I hope I still do but still..

They need to tell us ASAP if they are going to pull anymore people off the waitlist. I’m from Illinois and I would need to figure a lot of stuff out in a short time if I get pulled. Which I hope I still do but still..
I agree that they should definitely let people know sooner than later. But just as a heads up, my friend that is a current 4th year was pulled off the waitlist one week before classes began.

I agree that they should definitely let people know sooner than later. But just as a heads up, my friend that is a current 4th year was pulled off the waitlist one week before classes began.
Well that sure would be great. I’ll try to get my head up. Thanks 😊

Orientation is August 2nd through the 6th, and classes begin the following Monday, August 9th.
I know orientation is 2nd -6th august but does anyone have any information as to where we meet and what times etc?