WesternU c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nseig

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that applications have opened for this cycle, I thought I would start the c/o 2026 thread. Goodluck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
First time venturing out of IS and trying my luck in different schools..

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder how expensive will be to live in that area.

Last edited:
I wonder how expensive will be to live in that area.
It really depends where you live (the town, apartment vs house) and if you live with other people. I have friends that pay around $500 a month up to over $1500 a month.

Reactions: 1 user
Submitted back in July, fingers crossed. I hope this is it :)

Anyone know when we can expect updates/ interview invites?

Anyone else having troubles with contacting the admissions? I’ve been trying to contact them for a missing requirement and they don’t answer calls, emails, etc. and the due date has passed and now I don’t know what to do.

Anyone else having troubles with contacting the admissions? I’ve been trying to contact them for a missing requirement and they don’t answer calls, emails, etc. and the due date has passed and now I don’t know what to do.
It’s takes them a bit to get back to you

I’ve called, emailed, left voicemails but still nothing :(

I would just keep a record of the times you've contacted them so you can refer to them in the future if needed. Not much else you can do unfortunately, hopefully they're just catching up on emails and will get back to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I would just keep a record of the times you've contacted them so you can refer to them in the future if needed. Not much else you can do unfortunately, hopefully they're just catching up on emails and will get back to you!
Thank you! :)

Hello all! It’s nice to see this thread 🧵
I an hoping you all receive wonderful news this cycle! For reference, I am a second time applicant and submitted through VMCAS on July 9th. All I know is that my application was sent to committee to review, so I hope that helps someone. Anyone been sent to review yet?

Hello all! It’s nice to see this thread 🧵
I an hoping you all receive wonderful news this cycle! For reference, I am a second time applicant and submitted through VMCAS on July 9th. All I know is that my application was sent to committee to review, so I hope that helps someone. Anyone been sent to review yet?
Mine just says sent to admissions for processing :(

I think we should be hearing back soon! My app went to admissions on Sept. 9th!!

• Love
Last cycle they did interviews on a rolling basis based off of when you submitted your application. All the applications get sent to admissions for review, they just go in order of when you submitted. You should receive an email from them once your application has been sent for review.

Is it bad to have yours say sent to admissions for processing? People are posting like it's a negative, isn't it just a standard? :(
Yes, this is totally standard 😄 I think people are just worried because no has heard back yet. That’s just my guess.

Mine says Submitted still...
I have 2 classes that are still pending but that shouldn't affect the process right?

Has anyone received any updates regarding invitation invites for Western?

Mine says Submitted still...
I have 2 classes that are still pending but that shouldn't affect the process right?
Wait like on your portal it says submitted? Or on VMCAS

I don't think they've sent any interview invites yet

I hope they start sending them out soon!

Looks like last year they started sending them towards the end of October, but with the deadline extension and the pandemic still happening who knows what this year's timeline will look like

On my portal it says submitted. But I got an email today saying my application was sent to the committee for review
If you click on the app and go to the detailed page, under the next steps it should give you more detailed info. Try to forget about all the school usually, Interviews don't roll out until late OCT early November, and for the school, without interviews, It will be silent until January. For now focus on enjoying your free time, after you get in you will have little of it.

Has anyone else received application invites today?

Wow, congratulations!! Good luck on your interview :) Mine still says "sent to admissions for processing", I can't stop being nervous arghhhh. I'm paranoid I filled out the app wrong or something...

Wow, congratulations!! Good luck on your interview :) Mine still says "sent to admissions for processing", I can't stop being nervous arghhhh. I'm paranoid I filled out the app wrong or something...

You can always reach out to admissions to make sure they have everything! I'm sure they have an order they are going in. I believe they normally have many rounds of interviews so we've just gotta hang tight... so much easier said than done though :dead:

They emailed me about a "missing" course, which I had completed, about 10 days ago. I have been emailing & calling everyone I can with ZERO response to confirm that I have completed the course. Has anyone had luck getting thru to anyone there? If so, would you mind sharing info with me so I can get this resolved? If they're sending out interview invites to ppl who submitted in early September, I'm stressed bc I applied back in early August. :-( Any help is greatly appreciated!! Best of luck to all the other applicants!

Ugh I'm sorry that's so stressful!

Have you tried contacting your specific admissions counselor (Contact Us | Prospective Students And is the course completed and marked on your VMCAS?