You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WesternU c/o 2027 Applicants
Started by dancingvet_loading
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ThinkBucket12
Full Member
Just got accepted off the waitlist!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
applicant20011217
Full Member
Just got accepted off the waitlist!
Omg congrats!!!!
Congrats!! Did you guys get an email or a portal update?
It was an email that the portal have been updated.Did you guys get an email or a portal update?
congrats everyone who was pulled off!!! I’m still hoping for good news about being pulled off❤️
Do we know if they sent out acceptances for all the alternate spots so far?
MaybeDrThai
Full Member
Congrats to those of you who got pulled off the list!! I’ll be here still waiting 🥹🙏
tameimpalavet25
New Member
Hi y’all quick question, did those who got accepted off the waitlist write a letter of continued interest ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i didn’t !Hi y’all quick question, did those who got accepted off the waitlist write a letter of continued interest ?
mellowbellow
New Member
Also accepted off the waitlist!!!!
Congrats!!! Did you get accepted tonight?Also accepted off the waitlist!!!!
isleofshibes
Full Member
I wish the waitlist was ranked so I could know if I even stood a chance of getting pulled off the list
mellowbellow
New Member
Thank you! I got accepted yesterday.Congrats!!! Did you get accepted tonight?
tameimpalavet25
New Member
Did you also get an email ? And congrats !!Thank you! I got accepted yesterday.
Do you think if we emailed them they’d let us know if the class is full yet?
whenever i ask, they said “they don’t know and if they did, they can’t disclose the information”Do you think if we emailed them they’d let us know if the class is full yet?
Blkthornberry26
Full Member
Do they accept them?I did a letter of intent
alylopez24
New Member
I tried contacting my counselor. They can’t tell us and when a seat opens it just goes to the admissions committee. They just say watch your email since we can hear all the way up to the first week of augusthas anyone talked to admissions to find out if the class is full yet ?
Would someone be kind enough to provide an answer to this question? <3how long do you have to accept the offer from the waitlist ?
ThinkBucket12
Full Member
Declined my seat off the waitlist. Good luck to all still waiting 💗
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if once the class is full they’ll send out rejections to people on the waitlist?
I was on the waitlist before and they didn't send rejections til the end of August I believe. Even when they have a full class things can still shuffle even up until the first week of classes. I would say usually post May there's usually not too much movement so I recommend after May you should basically operate as if you won't get pulled off, but still be sure to check regularly just in case. I made the mistake of depending on the waitlist spot too much and should have used those months to be doing other things like applying to jobs or working on reapplying.Does anyone know if once the class is full they’ll send out rejections to people on the waitlist?
CONGRATS!!!🙂 that’s amazing!!Just got pulled off the waitlist! Everyone check your emails!!
JUST GOT OFF THE WAITLIST!!!
Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!!
Right now they are around 102 (again so not really sure how accurate but it seems to be pretty close)Does anyone know the updated class number?
tameimpalavet25
New Member
Is everyone getting off the waitlist receiving an email first ? Or has anyone been called ?
email of a status update on the portalIs everyone getting off the waitlist receiving an email first ? Or has anyone been called ?
applicant20011217
Full Member
did anyone else that is an alternate get the email about still wanting to be on the list?
I did, hoping that's a good thing?did anyone else that is an alternate get the email about still wanting to be on the list?
I just got that email as well.I did, hoping that's a good thing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got that email as well! Hoping it’s a good sign ? Does anyone know how many open spots are left 🥲did anyone else that is an alternate get the email about still wanting to be on the list?
Just finished my first year at western and was pulled off the waitlist in late June. There’s absolutely still hope. Remember, people who have already accepted a seat may be waitlisted at other schools and may give up their seat pending waitlist movement at other school. There’s a lot of dynamic factors involved but remain patient and hopeful. A few of my other class members were pulled off the waitlist the week of orientation! Good luck all 🩵
Last edited:
I asked them if they could update mine and it just shows up that I submitted additional forms but nothing was changed from the “awaiting” status.Is anyones official transcript sumbitted and received from WesternU in their portal, but graduation/degree and some courses still have an “awaiting” status? I tried contacting WesternU about it, but no answer.