what are good things about being a adea member?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tooth_monster

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just created an adea account and tried to purchase the adea guide to dental school book. It asked for $40 for the membership fee. What are benefits of being an adea member? and is paying $40 a one time thing or monthly?
 
It's a one-time, annual thing that does not renew. At your current stage (assuming pre-dent) being an ADEA member won't really benefit you. If you REALLY wanted to get the guide book, I would recommend purchasing the electronic version for, I think: $16... unless you wanted the physical version for some strange reason.