What are my chances? Canadian/Master's Degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nilu889

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated undergrad with a degree in microbiology from UW-Madison with oGPA of 2.99 and sGPA of 2.89. I am currently getting my Master's in Microbiology (2 year program) and will graduate with at least a 3.5 but hopefully at 3.6. I have about 50 hours of shadowing and currently volunteer as a dental assistant at a local free dental clinic. By the time I apply to dental school (upcoming cycle), I will have about 100 hours of dental assisting completed. Also, I am technically a Canadian citizen, but have grown up in the US.
My DAT scores are:
AA: 20
TS:19
Bio: 21
GC: 19
OC: 17
RC: 23
PAT: 24
QR: 21

What are my chances? What should I do in the upcoming few months to better my chances? Also, I have worked in a research lab for 2+ years, but have not gotten anything published, will that hurt my chances?