What are my chances for dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jb305305

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. So I'm 20. I go to FIU. I'm a chem major and bio minor. I got my Associates while getting my high school diploma, so that's why I'm graduating earlier. I took the DAT & got: math: 19, reading: 19, pat: 19, bio: 21, orgo: 19, gen chem: 23, AA: 20, TS: 21. I have shadowed many hours and have volunteered at a clinic. I always take 15-18 credits. I'm in the Honors College. I have been deans list. I got a scholarship. I'm doing the pre health committee for the letters and evaluations. However, my GPA is really low. Bcpm GPA: 3.1. All other: 3.3. Cumulative: 3.2. I sent the AADSAS app sep 3. I applied to 15 schools. I got the Boston University supplemental the 4th & turned it in the 5th. So I applied to LECOM & Nova on FL. Midwestern in Illinois & AZ. Boston University & Tufts. NYU. Howard. University of Kentucky. Creighton. Rutgers. Temple, Meharry, Roseman, & Marquette. What do you think my chances are? Please let me know. I'm very nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
How did you do? Did any of them accept you? Your score was above the average and your GPA wasn't terrible. What were your odds and what are you doing now if you are not in dental school?

Members don't see this ad :)