What are my chances for DO schools? 3.88/506

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You are competitive for any DO school with your stats. It is very early in the DO application cycle and you could potentially receive an interview as late as April. Where is your state of residence?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You'll be fine. I had similar numbers and experiences in undergrad and I got into DMU, Midwestern, and other DO and MD programs. Just be patient but you should be fine.
 
Chances outstanding. Send an app to my school!

Hi guys,

I applied to DO schools this cycle and really like PCOM, DMU, and KCU. Haven't got an interview yet, but am wondering what my chances are. I also applied to several other DO schools.

506 mcat, 3.88 undergrad
First author on poster at Society for Neurosciences
LOR from both DO and MD
115 clinical volunteering
lots of college ECs, founded my own mentoring club

I also currently work as a Patient Service Rep at a community hospital.