What are my chances for MD/ DO school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hk98

New Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current grades: A in general Bio 1
B in general Bio 2
B in Calc
A in Behavioral Neuroscience
A in Stats for Behavioral Sciences
B in General Chem 1
B in General Chem 2
C in precalc ( not sure if this counts for BCPM gpa?)


I'm currently a junior and still need to finish orgo and general physics and other upper level division biology courses. By the time I apply, I will have 2 years of research experience. Next summer I plan on shadowing a physician and volunteer work. I plan on taking the MCAT after graduation