10+ Year Member
- Oct 14, 2011
- Reaction score
I have a terribly low gpa for my last semester of undergrad. 3.1-3.2 o 2.9-3.0 s. My stats and EC are below..
-Operating Room volunteer
- Volunteered at my universities Dental School
- I work as a dental assistant
-I've done some research (unpublished)
- 100 hours shadowing a General dentist
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Certified Phlebotomist
- I've been a ta for several math courses including Calculus 1
- I graduated from a harder stem school
-ill be finishing this semester with almost all A's (indicates improvement)
Im giving myself 6 months to study for the DAT and hoping for a 22+. Im also looking into getting my MS in Physiology and biophysics or a post bacc. Any help or advice would be appreciate.
What was your major and type of University? What manual dexterity activity have you been developing? How about dental shadowing (100 hours doing what)?
Your GPA looks like it needs a SMP to boost your chances. How about your DAT scores?
Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile