What are my chances of getting into PharmD program if I was suspended from college?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

julmasea95

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm applying to pharmacy program for fall 2018. But I got suspended from college wile I was taking pre-req courses. (the reason I got suspended because of fight between me and my ex-girlfriend. I know it wasn't worth it but sometimes we make mistakes). I regret of fighting with her, I should have just walked away. Now I'm really stressed, thinking of chances to get into pharmd program. After suspension period was over, I was able to readmit to same college and continued taking pre-req courses. I was/still member of honors program, with 3.85 GPA and I scored 420 on PCAT. I also have 2 years of retail pharmacy experience.

Can anyone please tell me do I still have a chance to get into PharmD program? If anyone knows or experienced the same situation, please share it with me. I'm really stressed and don't know what to do. I would really appreciate any suggestion or advice. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I'm applying to pharmacy program for fall 2018. But I got suspended from college wile I was taking pre-req courses. (the reason I got suspended because of fight between me and my ex-girlfriend. I know it wasn't worth it but sometimes we make mistakes). I regret of fighting with her, I should have just walked away. Now I'm really stressed, thinking of chances to get into pharmd program. After suspension period was over, I was able to readmit to same college and continued taking pre-req courses. I was/still member of honors program, with 3.85 GPA and I scored 420 on PCAT. I also have 2 years of retail pharmacy experience.

Can anyone please tell me do I still have a chance to get into PharmD program? If anyone knows or experienced the same situation, please share it with me. I'm really stressed and don't know what to do. I would really appreciate any suggestion or advice. Thank you!

Pharmacy schools will take anyone with a pulse nowadays. As long as you weren’t arrested or anything you’ll be fine

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
no, I wasn't arrested and thank you

I think you should be fine. Just explain it somewhere on the app. And remember to not get in the same situation twice.
You have great stats.

Reactions: 1 user
I work in the admission committee. With those stats, you have nothing to worry about

Reactions: 1 user
You'll be fine as long as you qualify for $200k+ in student loans.

Thank you very much everyone. Now I'm feeling little calm :D