What are my chances? post bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chadvad240

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All

I am an asian male. I am rising senior undergraduate at Hopkins and I have a 3.28 cGPA in engineering. I have completed all of the required courses for post bacc (Bio/Lab, Chem/Lab, Physics/Lab, Orgo/Lab, Psych). I have a sGPA of around 3.1. I will be taking the MCAT sometime in the winter (planning on the January 28th MCAT).
SAT: 2100
Clinical hours: 100 by the end of the year
Research: 2 years and planning on continuing for this year

Misc: TA for the next semester, 100+ general volunteering hours
I am looking to enter a post bacc after senior year. What are some good places to apply that I would eligible for admission. I am also taking a lighter course load next year and will probably have a tad higher GPA by the end of senior year.

I am looking at VCU, Georgetown SMP, JHU post bacc, and Tufts. I would be open to any other suggestions as I am early looking into this process. Also any tips on my situation going further would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I have had a pretty good year the past two semesters. My freshman and sophomore year I was hovering around a 3.2. I made deans list last semester as well