What are my chances radiology residency?

Started by Psychlord
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Psychlord

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I have a good chances at matching? Should I dual apply?

No red flags

Step 2: 256

Research: one or two 1st author manuscripts + bunch of posters like total 10ish research items

Letters should be strong

No AOA or any awards

Grades: 3H 4P grade system is only H of P.

Bunch of leadership positions including National organization involvement in radiology.

I don't have geo preference, I just want to match and will probably apply to every program in the country.

Thank you for your input and sorry if this neurotic, really need some advice because I need to know now if I should dual apply.