MD & DO What are my chances? Target MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

permed

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I will be applying next cycle and wanted to get some feed back.

I will be 28 at the time I apply. I am a first generation American, both parents were born in Mexico. First to attend college in my family.

I will be applying with a 3.2 sGPA/3.5cGPA. What MCAT score would I need to have a chance to gain entrance to a school?

I have 500 hours of hospital work experience. Also around 300 hours of volunteer in a healthcare setting.

I will be taking the Kaplan MCAT prep course early next year. Hoping to take the MCAT in April and apply as soon as the cycle opens.

Thank you all for your help! Good luck to those applying this cycle!
 
Last edited: