1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

What are my chances with 9 schools I applied?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by vietdental, Aug 8, 2011.

1. vietdental

Pre-Dental
    Hello All,

thanks for reading and taking time to answer my questions. I guess some of you know the answers better than me :D

first of all, what you think of my chances with the schools on the west coast?
    DAT 21 AA, 20 PAT.
    overall gpa 3.61, BCP 3.77 and Science 3,7
    i applied 14 schools, only then i realized that only 9 of them accepted Gen Chem and Organic chem I took from Community college. What a shame!! I should have asked before applying
    my 9 schools are : usc, ucla, ucsf, uop, westernU, temple, Upenn, UNLV, Creighton.

Secondly, how long should the statements for secondary application for the schools?? generally, one page???

thanks, and good luck all

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. PDizzle

PDizzle PreDents.com
    Partner Organization 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Solid app. If submitted already and you don't blow the interview I'd put my money on ya get'n in.

4. dantemac

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Wow, losing 5 schools just to CC credits...that is not good planning!

At the rest, you should have a decent shot.