What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluezepher

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I'm sure this question gets asked every 5 minutes, but I'm concerned as to where I stand in regards to my GRE scores and GPA.

I have a fine amount of veterinary and animal experience (classes, jobs, volunteering), meet all the pre-req requirements (bachelor's in animal science), and have plenty of letters of recommendation (vets and professors), so I'm not as concerned with those areas.

I also took Organic Chemistry 2 three times (received an F, then a D, then a C). It's the only class I've ever received a D or F in, and I'm scared that will have a strong effect on me.

I'm applying to:
Cornell University
University of Pennsylvania
Virginia-Maryland
Ohio State
Tufts
North Carolina

My 4 year GPA:
3.36

My GRE: 319
Verbal: 156
Quant: 157
Writing: 4.0