This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anotherdrpatel

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my numbers are not that great but I have think my EC are pretty good. I have a 3.5 GPA (3.4 sGPA) and a 30 on the MCAT. I was the president of the pre-health org, have been scribing in the ED in a leadership position with probably close to 1200 hours and likely closer to 2000 hours by next fall, and at least 500 volunteer hours.

I applied to UF as an in-state resident and a few OOS and have not heard back.

I applied to DO but am awaiting verification for secondaries now.
I don't want to take another year off because that will put me 3 years out before going to medical school. I am just freaking out right now as I don't want to wait another year or go out of the country for medical school.

Any DO schools that I should apply to in particular? I have already added CUSOM, LECOM, NOVA, OSUCOM, Pacific NW, RVUCOM UT and CO, Touro NY, WUCOM Pacific, and WUCOM Pacific NW.

Members don't see this ad.

I suggest swapping out PacNW with AZCOM. Add MUCOM, TUNCOM, Touro-CA, both Westerns, both PCOMs and CCOM

So my numbers are not that great but I have think my EC are pretty good. I have a 3.5 GPA (3.4 sGPA) and a 30 on the MCAT. I was the president of the pre-health org, have been scribing in the ED in a leadership position with probably close to 1200 hours and likely closer to 2000 hours by next fall, and at least 500 volunteer hours.

I applied to UF as an in-state resident and a few OOS and have not heard back.

I applied to DO but am awaiting verification for secondaries now.
I don't want to take another year off because that will put me 3 years out before going to medical school. I am just freaking out right now as I don't want to wait another year or go out of the country for medical school.

Any DO schools that I should apply to in particular? I have already added CUSOM, LECOM, NOVA, OSUCOM, Pacific NW, RVUCOM UT and CO, Touro NY, WUCOM Pacific, and WUCOM Pacific NW.