What are my odds this year??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hordel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just curious what some of you think about my odds. I have a 3.61 overall GPA with a 3.63 science. My DAT's didn't go well at all and I scored 18, 19, 19. I submitted my application on on June 6th and it was complete, with all of the extra material such as DAT's and letters by Aug 11th. I have had two interiviews, with no luck, and I have one more on Dec 12th. I applied to a total of 16 schools and have had 3 rejections thus far. Therefore, at 10 schools I am still considered to be "under review." So, will I hear anything from these schools? Or have they likely filled all of their interview dates. I am starting to feel like I am just going to have to wait for next year. What do you all think?

I thank you all who respond to this in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
what schools have you interviewed at? Did you get rejected or just not hear back yet?
What schools are you still waiting to hear back from?

what schools have you interviewed at? Did you get rejected or just not hear back yet?
What schools are you still waiting to hear back from?

I have interviewed at Indiana which is a no for now, and most likely later, and at Midwestern, which I am guessing is a no as well, but I am not as sure about this one. I am interviewing at Nova on the 12th and still haven't heard from UW, BU, Tufts, Temple, UoP, USC, UNC, and Case.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have interviewed at Indiana which is a no for now, and most likely later, and at Midwestern, which I am guessing is a no as well, but I am not as sure about this one. I am interviewing at Nova on the 12th and still haven't heard from UW, BU, Tufts, Temple, UoP, USC, UNC, and Case.

sent you a PM

I would say Case is probably a long shot at this point if you don't already have an interview. I assume you're out of state at UW? If you are, then they only take like 10 out of state per class, so that's probably not the best bet right now either.

BU, Tufts and USC are probably your best bets for Post-Dec. 1 acceptances based on the following link

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=582154

Someone else may have more specific information on some of the schools, but this is just to give you an idea, hope I helped some!

Thank you both for your great advice and encouragment!!