MD What are my odds?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted987207

Hi. I am a URM student with a 505 on the MCAT and a 3.2 GPA (3.3 STEM GPA). How should I best prepare for the cycle? I do not care about which medical school I get into, so long as I get into 1. Which schools should I apply to?

Members don't see this ad.

Where is your state of residence ? Which URM group do you belong to ? If Hispanic are you fluent in Spanish ? Do you have any physician shadowing of clinical volunteering or employment hours ?

Where is your state of residence ? Which URM group do you belong to ? If Hispanic are you fluent in Spanish ? Do you have any physician shadowing of clinical volunteering or employment hours ?

I belong to a low-income, first-generation American, Hispanic immigrant family. I am fluent in Spanish, and I have about 100+/-5 hours of clinical volunteering at a free clinic for primary Hispanic and black people. I have had about 40 hours of clinical experience in different fields with different doctors, but 8 of those hours were at a county hospital. I am definitely going to apply to the Prime programs at the UCs as I am a California resident and hope to stay in California to be around Hispanic communities, which I believe I can best advocate for.

Members don't see this ad :)
I suggest these schools with your stats:
Quinnipiac
New York Medical College
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
George Washington
Georgetown
NOVA MD
Oakland Beaumont