What are the Best Free Practice Tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zahiradams17

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just finished up Chad’s videos for Ochem, Gen Chem and Qr, as well as Dr. Romano’s Qr videos and Bio notes (actually on page 450/559). I started 30 dat Destroyer questions for each section today and my test is August 23rd. I plan on completing as many Destroyer Problems I can until August 18th and doing Practice tests in the days leading up to my exam. I couldn’t afford to buy DAT boot camp and so I was wondering what are some free full lengths exams I could do in the days leading up to my exam. I also have Math Destroyer but I won’t start that until I complete the math portion of dat Destroyer. So that was question 1. Second question is how should I feel about the difficulty of dat Destroyer? Specifically the Gen Chem section. Ochem is pretty solid for me, Bio is Bio and Math is Math if you get my drift. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

You should check out the DAT Destroyer Facebook page. On it you can find lots of other problems Dr. Romano posts, and free practice exams in Orgo, Gen Chem, and Biology! Best of luck to you!

You can probably do a free practice test on Bootcamp but honestly it's not needed.

I would stick with DATDestroyer since it's more than enough. If you need PAT practice I would strongly recommend PATBooster.

Reactions: 1 user