What are the PTCAS patient diagnoses/populations options? [SOLVED]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

just-a-student

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm doing my first job shadow on Thursday and I want to make sure to record the patient diagnoses/populations I observe so I can enter the information on the PTCAS in a few years. This page says you check off boxes, but doesn't mention the options you're given. Does anyone have a list of the patient diagnoses/populations you can check off on the PTCAS? Otherwise I might make an account just so I can view the application.
 
Here's the options directly from the form you fill out on ptcas:

INPATIENT Settings:
(Facility generally admits patients overnight)
Acute Care Hospital
Rehabilitation/Sub-acute Rehabilitation
Nursing Home/Skilled Nursing Facility/Extended Care Facility
Other Inpatient Facility

OUTPATIENT Settings:
(Facility has no overnight patients)
Free-standing PT or Hospital Clinic
School/Pre-school
Wellness/Prevention/Fitness
Industrial/Occupational Health
Home Health
Other Outpatient Facility
 
Those are the settings you can choose from, but I was looking for patient diagnoses/populations. Fortunately, I found what I was looking for here.
 
oh whoops I guess I didn't read the question completely 🙂 Even though you found it I'll post it here incase anyone else is looking for it in the future.

General Orthopedics(musculoskeletal)
Pediatrics
Neurologic (neuromuscular)
Sports
Cardiovascular/Pulmonary
Aquatics
Integumentary(wound management)
Women's Health
Geriatrics
Other