What are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok so "popcorn" reminded me of this....

Has anyone tried "Popcorners"? They are like popcorn in the shape of a tortilla chip and are DELICIOUS!!! I had them for the first time on a JetBlue flight and I fell in love lol. You can find them in the organic sections I guess (because they're gluten free - not why I eat them, I actually only just noticed it as I'm eating a bag :laugh:)
They have a few flavors, I've tried the sea salt, kettle :love:, and white cheddar. I think they also have butter, and jalepeno cheddar. Seriously, try them. You will thank me! ;)

Those little guys are ridiculously addicting. I cannot buy them anymore. I will eat them til I fall asleep from eating too many.

And, yeeeeeah GO CUSE!!!!!!!!!

Emi, I'm drinking some beers for you :D

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, so I just went to see the Hunger Games which I thought was pretty good. But thank god that movie did not come out a year ago. I never picked up on it the commercials and whatnot, but the actor who plays Cato looks wayyyyyyy to similar to my ex. Even my mom was freaked out. If I had seen this last year, I probably would have walked out of the movie within the first 15-20 minutes bawling my eyes out.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Frozen planet on Discovery channel watch it guys.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using SDN Mobile

Frozen planet rocks my socks

Frozen planet on Discovery channel watch it guys.

Frozen planet rocks my socks

My future roommate (the one I was breaking up with bc she wanted a pool, but now she doesn't care ;)) was a researcher working on the wolves on that show!!!!! It is totally awesome, and so is she! :thumbup:

I can't sleep so I am laying in bed watching pride and prejudice. It usually helps me sleep but I am still wide awake. :( 5:45 is going to come early. I don't want spring break to end...40 days until the end of the semester!

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you in vet school? My spring break don't start till another 2 weeks.

Are you in vet school? My spring break don't start till another 2 weeks.

Yep, I'm a second year at Ok-State.

Cool. Your so lucky..
How do you like vet school?

Cool. Your so lucky..
How do you like vet school?

I like it in general, but I'm feeling over it right now. I just want to be done and be in the real world. I can't wait for Thursday. My food animal class on Thursdays is the highlight of my week. Lots of hands on stuff. I only have it 2 more times though :(

Today I have done nothing. I woke up at 7:45-ish (my dog needed to go outside), fed and played with the pup for awhile and then went back to sleep for 3 hours. :laugh:

Now I'm getting a bit antsy though. Maybe will play some videogames. Don't know what to do with myself. :cool:

Today I have done nothing. I woke up at 7:45-ish (my dog needed to go outside), fed and played with the pup for awhile and then went back to sleep for 3 hours. :laugh:

Now I'm getting a bit antsy though. Maybe will play some videogames. Don't know what to do with myself. :cool:

I was just coming on here to post that I've done nothing also :cool:. I've literally been too lazy to even make myself something to eat... it's 5pm, maybe I should think about eating now :idea:. I did go to my voice lesson today though, so I feel accomplished and allowed to do nothing else the rest of my day off :D

You know your work ethic has been c rap lately when you try to log in to a course website . . . using your Starcraft password. :oops:

I actually have to go to bed early tonight to get to work RIDICULOUSLY early (like sun isn't up), just so I can make an appt later in the day.

I actually have to go to bed early tonight to get to work RIDICULOUSLY early (like sun isn't up), just so I can make an appt later in the day.
The sun is never up when I get up. It still isn't up when I leave for school :(. I got to enjoy sun in the morning for like 2 weeks and then daylight saving time happened and I was plunged back into darkness.

I once forgot how to log in to learn.vet. Can you imagine?
My brain was REALLY fried.

Sadly, I can. After my first vet school all-nighter, I forgot what learn.vet was. I spent five minutes wandering around on students.vet and CAL wondering why I couldn't find the lecture notes. :smack:

My Next vet school all-nighter will be my FIRST vet school all-nighter.

I think 4 hours of sleep is the least I can survive on now. Otherwise Grumpy Old Man indeed!
Same here man. I can't function on anything <4 hours

I am working; I have two interns. I am pretty sure I am living the dream right now.
I don't think I get interns in vet school to get coffee, run errands, get me lunch, and make witty banter about life in general.

My Next vet school all-nighter will be my FIRST vet school all-nighter.

I think 4 hours of sleep is the least I can survive on now. Otherwise Grumpy Old Man indeed!

I'm cheating a little. Any night involving 2 hours of sleep or less counts as an all-nighter in my book. :cool: It generally feels the same, but if I don't at least turn the lights off and pretend to sleep for thirty minutes, I'm likely to start the day with a nervous breakdown. Watching the sun rise from the wrong end of the day just does terrible things to my morale and overall sanity.

I am working; I have two interns. I am pretty sure I am living the dream right now.
I don't think I get interns in vet school to get coffee, run errands, get me lunch, and make witty banter about life in general.

Enjoy it while you can. In vet school, the interns outrank you AND make more money. :laugh:

536710_371310592909072_100000904035524_1160094_1346935805_n.jpg

I'm actually at work but thought it was funny. Of course I'm pretty much doing exactly that at work since all my samples have been run :D :sleep:

Just got home. Stopped by a clinic today and dropped off a resume for a summer job. I hope I get it because we need the money.

Good luck, Lisa. Go get 'em.

Currently, I'm stressing about all the things I need to do before vet school starts:
1a. Paint my bathroom back to white before I move out August 6th (which will involve me coming back up to MI from VA)
1b. Find someone to sublease my apartment for the summer and make them paint the bathroom:smuggrin:
2. rabies titer, vaccine boosters, physical, dentist, etc...
3. convince my parents that my future dog is awesome and make them let me have her at their house over the summer and on future breaks
4. brush up on general anatomy
5. get a tune up on my car ($$$) because she's about to hit the "old car" mark
6. work my butt off to make money to pay for cost of living next school year
7. spend quality time with friends, family, and pets before I am consumed by the monster that is vet school:eek:
8. travel back and forth between MI and VA in August to move into my new apartment (with boyfriend, friends? don't know yet) and repeat job training for the THIRD TIME IN THREE YEARS. Seriously, you would think the university would want to save money and not have to pay employees to go through training every year.

chillaxin, listenin to some gangsta rap.

yeah that's right.

I woke up the morning of a test last week with Rapper's Delight stuck in my head (only the first minute of the original - I can do the first 2 mins of the version used in The Wedding Singer though lol).

This week has been lazy. I'm avoiding the subjects of my tests next week until I leave for Gatlinburg, TN tomorrow.

Just finished the 3rd book of The Hunger Games. Relaxing in bed with my cat on this well earned mental health day. (actually I traded today for Saturday to help out a co-worker, but the reprieve is nice anyway)
This morning before BF had to go to work we went to the archery store and bought me an ambidextrous recurve bow. Now I can shoot lefty for once! Hopefully this improves my accuracy. So yup. Lazy day.

I want to get a bow once I have my house here, so I can practice in the backyard. I did some archery five years ago and loved it.

my bf left a box of wheat thins on his desk. bad move...
(click for bigger)

my tortie being all "look what the spotted cat did!!!" is the best part imo

I want to get a bow once I have my house here, so I can practice in the backyard. I did some archery five years ago and loved it.

I bought a new Bowtech Heartbreaker this past year... love it! What kind of bow are you looking for?

No clue as I don't know much about bows. Haha I guess I'll go to a hop and have them explain some stuff to me. I only did archery for a few weeks and didn't learn much about the different bows then.

Just chillin' on the couch. I want to take a nap so bad but I have radiology to study :(