WHAT ARE YOU EATlNG FOR PRE-OSTEOPATHIC LUNCH TODAY?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
2695568211_94445a2057.jpg

So is it really that good? We don't have one by me but there's one not far from AZCOM. I wasn't sure if it was worth trying or not but I've only heard good things about it. What is animal style?

Members don't see this ad.

So is it really that good? We don't have one by me but there's one not far from AZCOM. I wasn't sure if it was worth trying or not but I've only heard good things about it. What is animal style?

Its good, you need to have it at least once in your life i'd say. it'd be worth the trip. animal style means they put special sauce and grilled onions on the burger (soooo good), and animal style fries have cheese, grilled onions, and special sauce doused over them. im not going to spoil the suprise on the 'flying dutchman' though...you've just got to get it :D. none of this is on the menu but they will know what it is.

you can also get a neopolitan shake which has all the flavors (choc. vanilla and strawberry) swirled together. good stuff.

ill never be able to enjoy pre-osteo lunch again until someplace accepts me

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm visiting up in NY, and just booked a lunch at a Japanese place for tomorrow. I am attempting to take advantage of "Restaurant Week" while I am here.

I'm visiting up in NY, and just booked a lunch at a Japanese place for tomorrow. I am attempting to take advantage of "Restaurant Week" while I am here.

mmmmm. i love some good japanese food. good choice

well now that I've been accepted (and we're resurrecting old threads) I wont be able to eat pre osteopathic lunch forever so I figure I (and everyone else accepted) should probably take advantage of this thread for a little bit longer....

today for pre-osteo lunch I ate:
eggplant_parm_product.jpg

a little eggplant parm

anyone else thats been accepted enjoying their last few months of eating pre-osteo lunch

Last edited:
jamba.jpg.jpg

I must admit though, I thought about licking the screen on a couple of those pictures....mmm

Denn'ys lumberjack slam. I see an angioplasty in my future:laugh:.

Has anybody else had a strawberry shake from this place? I need to know if my thought that it was the best shake ever is valid or not...

even though I hate the idea of eating from a fast food restaurant...strawberry shakes are the sh**.....it's my guilty pleasure that nobody should know about.

Its good man..real good. Just had one last week.

Excellent! I was wondering if I was thinking clearly or if I was just reveling in the experience that is In-N-Out (though one of my good friends swears it should be called Sit-N-Wait, but I digress).

Glad to know that I exposed your deepest secrets. :cool:

So, have you tried In-N-Out's??? Anybody?

In-N-Out's Strawberry Shakes are absolutely the best on the planet!!! :thumbup:

I lived in California for a few months and it's been about... ohh.. 4 years since I've had one. :( Man, I miss 'em.

Can someone overnight me one on dry ice?

As well as their fries (they don't need dry ice hehe).. holy moly. The best I've EVER had!!!

I kinda missed seeing this thread one the first page, so I thought it would be fun to bring it back:

a grilled-cheese sandwich. Childhood classics are the best. :)

After reading this thread I a) laughed for a full five minutes and b) understood what yall actually meant by "pre-osteo lunch"

I must admit that I thought this thread must have been talking about those lovely lunches that you get to eat (for free) during interviews. If there isn't a thread about that already, I think we should start one :laugh:

PS, I had Progresso pasta fagioli soup for my pre-osteo lunch today... mmmm

After reading this thread I a) laughed for a full five minutes and b) understood what yall actually meant by "pre-osteo lunch"

I must admit that I thought this thread must have been talking about those lovely lunches that you get to eat (for free) during interviews. If there isn't a thread about that already, I think we should start one :laugh:

PS, I had Progresso pasta fagioli soup for my pre-osteo lunch today... mmmm

In the Pre-Osteo forum threads page, I typed "Interview lunch" in the search box. I found this gem of a thread from a couple months back. :D

Day old sushi!

At least I *ate* lunch at lunch today! Normally I end up doing a breakfast/lunch/dinner @ 5-ish =(

Yesterday I ate a frozen chicken burrito from Trader Joes, it was pretty good! Today I am not sure what I am having, didn't have time to pack my lunch :(

teriyaki chicken and stir fry.

IMG_0856.jpg

VEGETABLE%20STIR%20FRY.jpg