What are you guys doing before going to pharm. school in August?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rivatnt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who is done with all their prereqs? Are you guys taking classes for fun in order to be classified as a full-time student and receive health insurance?

Members don't see this ad.

working and taking cell biology for fun. will head out to california for a month this summer and soak up the sun...

work my butt off to help pay for school. if i can save 10k before i get there, it would help out tons.

Members don't see this ad :)
rivatnt said:
Who is done with all their prereqs? Are you guys taking classes for fun in order to be classified as a full-time student and receive health insurance?

I'll be working full time till June, trip to Southeast Asia, and a whole lotta drinking. Good times!

Working, and trying to rent our house.... :scared: No down time here.

I'll finish my pre-reqs in early May. I may work full-time during the summer or just part-time. Depends on what type of hours I would have to work in order to get full-time at my store.

We are going to take some kind of cheap family vacation and do something for our 5th wedding anniversary on August 2.

Taking some real estate classes for fun (and curiosity).

Working part time for $$$.

Shopping for a new home in So. Cal. :eek: