What can I do (application wise) from now until June 5?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UNCafDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Regarding the application dates this year:
"May 15, 2018: 2018-2019 ADEA AADSAS application opens for applicants. Start your application today and submit on June 5.
June 5, 2018: First day to submit your 2018-2019 ADEA AADSAS application"

I have never applied before. What does this information mean as far as submitting materials?

When can I create an ADEA AASAS account: before May 15, or starting May 15?
When can I submit transcripts?
When can I upload letters?
Can letters be uploaded straight from Interfolio to ADEA AADSAS (vs mailed)?

Basically, what can I do prior to May 15?
What can I do between May 15 and June 5?

I already have my letters of recommendation, and I am polishing my personal statement. I guess I will have end of spring semester grades around May 20.

Thanks for any timing tips!

Members don't see this ad.

You can start doing everything for your application May 15th, the only thing you can't do it pay and submit! When you fill out the application there is a section for letters, and you will give the email information for your letter writers and AADSAS will email directly to the people for the letters.

Regarding the application dates this year:
"May 15, 2018: 2018-2019 ADEA AADSAS application opens for applicants. Start your application today and submit on June 5.
June 5, 2018: First day to submit your 2018-2019 ADEA AADSAS application"

I have never applied before. What does this information mean as far as submitting materials?

When can I create an ADEA AASAS account: before May 15, or starting May 15?
When can I submit transcripts?
When can I upload letters?
Can letters be uploaded straight from Interfolio to ADEA AADSAS (vs mailed)?

Basically, what can I do prior to May 15?
What can I do between May 15 and June 5?

I already have my letters of recommendation, and I am polishing my personal statement. I guess I will have end of spring semester grades around May 20.

Thanks for any timing tips!
Maybe just take a step back and breath? I've seen your stats in another thread, you're going to be just fine. Just enjoy the process for the time being. You have a good DAT score and a 3.9+ GPA. JUST BREATH.

Reactions: 1 users
Just relax lol

Reactions: 1 user