what classes??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TCB

live and let live
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What classes are you guys taking this semester >?

I registered for

Organic Chemistry II (with Lab) 5 credits
Biology II (with lab) 4 credits
History ( Online -distance learning) 3 credits
Statistics ( online - distance learning) 3 credits

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still part time this term, so I am only taking Chemistry I (with lab) and Public Speaking.

I am only taking my last o chem lab this quarter...yeah.....ten more weeks and goodbye UCLA :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm only taking

Chem II, Bio II, and Calculus :)

just hope I will get above 3.0 next semester.

Whoot!

By the way, good luck to you TCB and the rest.

I am taking Calculus 1 (online)
Biology 2 lab
Abnormal Psychology(online)
Intro to Forensic Science
Advanced Principles of Criminal Justice

I am working on my pre-pharmacy reqs as well as a BS in Psychology

I'm taking

Physics I
Organic Chem I
Anatamy and Physiology I
Economics

First semester of pre-reqs, so:

Biology I
Physics I

I decided not to take history after all, since the teacher who teaches that class mostly gives Bs or Cs.

Instead I will take :

Organic Chemistry II

Biology II

Statistics ( online )

Intro to philosophy.

Does anybody knows if philosophy requires a lot of reading like history ?

I asked my friend who just took a philosophy class and he said YES-there's alot of reading. Plus he had to write 15 papers during the semester...yuck- you have enough to learn, if it's an elective-take the easiest thing you can - you can philosophize on your own time "what is a book....what will happen if I don't open it".....
Can anyone recommend what is the easiest (for lack of a better word) combos to take together? My sister took A&P and said A&P 1 is awful, but A&P 2 is better. Should Organic chem and physics be taken together in the same semester? I go to school part-time (because I work F/T) and any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

A & P I is easier than A & P II. This is because part of the class is stuff that you've already had in Biology and Chemistry. A & P II is more interesting both. I thought both of them were easy courses.

You should be able to handle organic and physics at the same time. Organic requires a lot of study time and physics requires a lot of homework time.