What color are you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What color would best describe you? (Only Basic Color Wheel)

• Red

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • Green

Votes: 40 24.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Orange

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Violet

Votes: 29 17.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is relevant because it is a possible interview question.

Members don't see this ad.

Ya.. sounds like a good interview question. If someone ever asked me what color I was... I would probably say Purple.

chartreuse Then Id ask him if he had anything to drink :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
yellow is not getting any love. :(

voted green...
but i really want to say black...

I should have added white and black, the existent of every color and lack thereof.

Blue ... surprise!

greendot said:
Blue ... surprise!

There is just something I can't quite put my finger on that made me think you would pick green. Isn't that strange?

I am the most intense lover of pink I know. My world is a sea of pink. Why can not I vote pink???

The possible choices would have been too long had I placed every conceivable color on the poll. So I decided to go with the basic color wheel. I am truly sorry that pink could not get its justice. It will have its day soon.

Risa said:
I am the most intense lover of pink I know. My world is a sea of pink. Why can not I vote pink???

Because pink is not a real color. :laugh:

This is an interview question? Are we supposed to explain?

Green b/c I love nature and being outdoors... ?

Although if I had to assign a personality type to each color I would probably say:

Red: intense, "firey" personality. Very outgoing and crazy.

Orange: Also outgoing, but with more of an introspective side. Seems like an orange would be somewhat stubborn...

Yellow: Happy, but naive.

Blue: Calm, collected, intelligent, introverted, but somewhat emotional

Violet: Someone who's able to think well under pressure, who's into good first impressions looking good, wants power

Green: Well, I can't categorize the color I picked for myself! Any ideas?

Members don't see this ad :)
I only made the interview statement so this would not get moved. I really just want to know whats your favorite color, given the basic color wheel.

786 said:
The possible choices would have been too long had I placed every conceivable color on the poll. So I decided to go with the basic color wheel. I am truly sorry that pink could not get its justice. It will have its day soon.

An understandable dilemma, 786; I forgive you! :cool: ! Cool poll, by the way, nicely done.

:p :oops: :p :oops: :p :oops: :p :oops: :p

786 said:
This is relevant because it is a possible interview question.

I have actually been asked this question in an interview before, although not a med school interview. I've never figured out what pertinent info this question was supposed to provide. :rolleyes:

Red Bliss, though I wish I was Yukon Gold.

DrMom said:
I have actually been asked this question in an interview before, although not a med school interview. I've never figured out what pertinent info this question was supposed to provide. :rolleyes:

creativity?

Risa said:
An understandable dilemma, 786; I forgive you! :cool: ! Cool poll, by the way, nicely done.

:p :oops: :p :oops: :p :oops: :p :oops: :p

Thanks. I wish you a day full of pink tomarrow.

DrMom said:
Maybe, but it didn't really take any creativity to pick a color. I guess I did make up some silly explanation for why I picked it.

btw Dr.mom, your avatar is too cute!

Orange. Yellow and red mixed. My personalities. I'm freakin schizo. :scared:
:horns:

burnt sienna! burnt sienna!

crayola in the hooouuuuuuuse!

Purple..................

Risa said:

I would vote Red, because Pink is essentially a combination of red and white together. So it is just another shade of red sorta.

786 said:
I should have added white and black, the existent of every color and lack thereof.

hahahaha sooooooooooo true. After all, the colors of the rainbow are only the visible spectra of white light or mixtures of different component wavelenths. And Black is just the lack there of light.

Ok me in my dorky fashion is making this too scientific.

i thought this was another URM thread when i first saw it. glad it's not.

Ahhhhhhhhhh Green

I'm yellow because i'm chinese.