What counts as BCP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

#hashswag

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I took a course in the pathology department, would it be considered under bio? The name of the course in question is "Molecular and Cellular Pathophysiological Basis of Disease."

Members don't see this ad.

If I took a course in the pathology department, would it be considered under bio? The name of the course in question is "Molecular and Cellular Pathophysiological Basis of Disease."
My guess would be yes, but I've seen stranger situations where it was basically a one-off. Does the class code not provide any hints or insights (referring to the 3 or 4 capitalized letters at the beginning of the class name i.e. BIO310 or CHEM411).

My guess would be yes, but I've seen stranger situations where it was basically a one-off. Does the class code not provide any hints or insights (referring to the 3 or 4 capitalized letters at the beginning of the class name i.e. BIO310 or CHEM411).
The class code is PATH (for pathology)

Members don't see this ad :)
This should help.

Attachments

• ADEA AADSAS Course Subjects 2016.pdf
    282.8 KB · Views: 87
Just call it bcp if you think it is, aadsas will change it after you submit if you designate wrong.

If you're on the fence it's always best to designate it as bcp and hope they don't change it haha.

Pathology is a biological science, so yes, it would be classified under biology.