What dental schools should I be looking at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TotallyUncertain

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have not taken the DAT yet.

I have a 3.83 GPA m/s and overall.

I go to Temple Uni.

Right now my list has: Penn, Temple, Pitt, Harvard, Columbia, UCLA, WVU, UCSF, Uni. Maryland, Michigan, and Ohio State.


Volunteering as dental assistant close to 100 hours recorded.

Senior Class Representative, Vice President of organization 1 and Secretary of Organization 2.

3 Summers of research, 1 publication.
 
What is your state of residency? You might want to reconsider some of the schools that are not out of state friendly (Ohio State, UCLA, maybe UCSF).