Aug 19, 2009
Status
Medical Student
I am not sure what good the ever-present, ever-growing list of interviews does that is posted on this site? It is just a bunch of screen names and programs they are invited to. So what? Tell me something useful like.... What did you think of the programs you interviewed in?

DrKnowLittle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Typically around ROL time people will give their impressions. That's not to say that people can't do that now, but it's generally more helpful once you've seen a bunch of programs so that you can better stratify.

I plan on putting together a list of my impressions after match.

katester25

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2006
Status
I'm reluctant to post reviews publicly, but I'm happy to share my impression of programs by private message. I suspect others who contributed to the interview invitation thread may feel similarly.

yummysushi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2006
Status
Medical Student
I'm reluctant to post reviews publicly, but I'm happy to share my impression of programs by private message. I suspect others who contributed to the interview invitation thread may feel similarly.
I feel the same way as katester25. If anyone would like to hear my impressions for any of the programs I've visited I will gladly PM them with my thoughts.

Mar 26, 2010
Status
Medical Student
Are you all talking IM/Peds.. or are there any applying to Family Medicine and Psychiatry? I'd loev to get some interview feedback on the latter..

zac16125

10+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Are you all talking IM/Peds.. or are there any applying to Family Medicine and Psychiatry? I'd loev to get some interview feedback on the latter..

And I'd love some feedback on IM/Pysch. Anyone involved in that route?

May 3, 2010
Status
Medical Student
I noticed on the Peds board that the moderators are willing to receive PMs with program reviews and then publish them anonymously. Is there a moderator who would be willing to set that up here?

bdc

7+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2009
Status
Did everyone who interviewed at Hershey receive a typed letter with a handwritten note on the bottom?

group_theory

EX-TER-MIN-ATE!'
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2002
Status
Attending Physician
I noticed on the Peds board that the moderators are willing to receive PMs with program reviews and then publish them anonymously. Is there a moderator who would be willing to set that up here?
Sure - just PM me and I'll post it .... just let me know what part to post and what part to leave out.