What did you think of the programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UrFutureDr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what good the ever-present, ever-growing list of interviews does that is posted on this site? It is just a bunch of screen names and programs they are invited to. So what? Tell me something useful like.... What did you think of the programs you interviewed in?

Members don't see this ad.

Typically around ROL time people will give their impressions. That's not to say that people can't do that now, but it's generally more helpful once you've seen a bunch of programs so that you can better stratify.

I plan on putting together a list of my impressions after match.

I'm reluctant to post reviews publicly, but I'm happy to share my impression of programs by private message. I suspect others who contributed to the interview invitation thread may feel similarly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm reluctant to post reviews publicly, but I'm happy to share my impression of programs by private message. I suspect others who contributed to the interview invitation thread may feel similarly.

I feel the same way as katester25. If anyone would like to hear my impressions for any of the programs I've visited I will gladly PM them with my thoughts.

Are you all talking IM/Peds.. or are there any applying to Family Medicine and Psychiatry? I'd loev to get some interview feedback on the latter..

Are you all talking IM/Peds.. or are there any applying to Family Medicine and Psychiatry? I'd loev to get some interview feedback on the latter..

And I'd love some feedback on IM/Pysch. Anyone involved in that route?

I noticed on the Peds board that the moderators are willing to receive PMs with program reviews and then publish them anonymously. Is there a moderator who would be willing to set that up here?

Did everyone who interviewed at Hershey receive a typed letter with a handwritten note on the bottom?

I noticed on the Peds board that the moderators are willing to receive PMs with program reviews and then publish them anonymously. Is there a moderator who would be willing to set that up here?

Sure - just PM me and I'll post it .... just let me know what part to post and what part to leave out.