What do I need to give immunizations?

Started by akaykay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

akaykay

Rookie
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

So I'm trying to set up immunizations at my pharmacy (post flu-season thank goodness) and I want to make sure I have all the requirements set up. I'm APhA certified with 8 years experience in this area and I have all the required documentation from my state BOP, as well as documents from the CDC (such as VIS), and access to my state's immunization record portal as well as the VAERS. What all documents/records are required when running an immunization site? I plan on doing flu, pneumonia, shingles, tetanus/pertussis, and hep A/B.

APhA has a module that goes over implementing a practice, but I don't want to pay $150 for that.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Last edited: