What do you call the Dental Admission Test?

Started by tarheelbaby
Tags Tags
dat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tarheelbaby

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I wanted to create this poll to gage what predents usually call the DAT. No specific reason, I'm just curious!
 
I always wondered about that as well. Thanks for bringing this question up.
I mean I say D A T and they say dat (like sat)
I say it dat and they reply DAT

While we at it, how do we say Dentist.

When I say Dentist, they reply denist ( no T)

when I say denist ( they say oh you mean denTist)

The heck with that.

Make up your mind, people!


 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad