What do you guys eat/drink while studying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

captainuzair

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I usually get a red bull, coffee, chocolate or skittles before starting my day to study... what about you guys?...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I went to my grocery store today and they dont sell it :mad: I'll keep a mental note to try it if I ever see it though :thumbup:
I just moved, and there's none around here either :( :(
I actually just searched for it through http://www.fritolay.com/our-snacks/where-to-buy.html
None within a 50mi radius of my zip code...how depressing is it that this actually makes me sad? Then again, it's not actually very accurate, so I guess I'll still keep looking!

I start the morning with coffee.

After I've woken up (takes an hour or so), I have a granola and blue berries for cereal.

Brunch is a couple hours later, and I have a cup of greek yogurt.

Lunch is either a cafeteria salad with chicken breast or a peanut butter sandwich depending on funds.

Afternoon snack is peanuts and walnuts from a jar. A handful is about enough to hold me over until dinner.

Dinner is whatever is available - usually, I can get those discounted premade salads from a grocery store and I have that with spaghetti or chicken. Or, if it's cold, I'll whip up a quick soup.

Desert is fruits and more greek yogurt, but this time I add honey to the yogurt.

Water is drunk about half a liter in between meals and snacks. The gives you 6 opportunities to drink, totaling 3 liters a day. It can be taken with meals, as well.

Members don't see this ad :)