You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What do you guys have for breakfast?
Started by ToldYouSo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No, recordar is a verb, and it's in the yo form. It's not an adjective.


I wish my Spanish teacher had the same idea. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What you eat for breakfast contributes to how you perform academically, so it's obviously very relevant to high schoolers...
Not really. I actually wondered the same thing, when I first saw this thread.
Not really. I actually wondered the same thing, when I first saw this thread.
Does it really matter?
Does it really matter?
Yes Kempdrumsalot, yes it does.
This thread is so thoroughly hijacked that I would have to say that no, it really doesn't. 😛
Haha true that. I just had 4 Sasauge biscuits (itty bitty ones), some honey nut cheerios, and a coke. It's past noon so the cokes okay by my rules, the rest I ate because I need to go shopping.
I had Frosted Mini Wheaties!
(Small children were in short supply, what with all the snow days, so I had to eat some non-perishables instead)
(Small children were in short supply, what with all the snow days, so I had to eat some non-perishables instead)
Yumm! I love mini frosted wheaties!
Chuncky or skinny babies dear? Which do you prefer?
Chuncky or skinny babies dear? Which do you prefer?
Well, the chunky ones are generally easier to lure into the house with candy and ice cream.
Eh, I hate having to chew so much though. I like a nice crunch.
Ah... So no meat pies for you?
Guess not?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh, I hate eating the same thing morning after morning, thats why I never was a big fan of the "one box at a time" rule.
Guess not?
It was a reference to Sweeney Todd, love.
I don't mind eating the same thing every morning... But that's just me. I don't have to will to try to come up with something different to eat every morning. Too much thinking in the morning.
Oh, I haven't seen it. My bad!
I just don't eat in the morning. Never enough time.
I just don't eat in the morning. Never enough time.
I usually eat toast, a muffin, or cereal. Sometimes I have a microwaveable breakfast bowl.
http://www.jimmydean.com/products/default.aspx?postid=37
http://www.jimmydean.com/products/default.aspx?postid=37
Eh, I hate having to chew so much though. I like a nice crunch.
I'm quite the opposite, although I do enjoy a good crunch now and then. Whenever I have OJ, I get as much pulp as possible. I love the consistency to be thick enough to chew 😀
I usually have a big bowl of cereal and sometimes a piece of fruit. I ALWAYS eat breakfast. I can't wake up or do anything useful without it.
*Maintaining thread relevancy* For the past 2 years, ive had frosted flakes for breakfast practically every morning. Now im doing this whole diet thing, i've switched to a granola bar. In a few days, ill be switching to a protein shake.
why not a bowl of oatmeal and a banana or some other fruit. Its more food so you wont get as hungry as fast and its healthy for you. Maybe add a glass of OJ or water.
Asian break fast FTW !
Asian break fast FTW !
![]()
Geez, I wish. If I had the time and/or the money, I'd consider it. Miso soup is easy to mass produce. The only problem is the fish. It can get expensive.
well, the chunky ones are generally easier to lure into the house with candy and ice cream.
rofl
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm leaving for home in about 5-15 mins, and then I am chowing down. Just bought a big box of honey nut cheerios so I can't let those go to waste. 🙂
Nothing beats lowering cholesterol.I'm leaving for home in about 5-15 mins, and then I am chowing down. Just bought a big box of honey nut cheerios so I can't let those go to waste. 🙂
4 in 6!
or is 6 in 4?
No clue what ratio you're talking about 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 422




