What do you guys think?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goducks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just made an MDapps, and I'd love your input. Comment here or on my MDapps. Good luck to everyone! I'm hardcore stressing out.

http://www.mdapplicants.com/viewprofile.php?myid=18071

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe add another reach school or two?

Your profile looks real strong. Don't trip.

thanks! Do you have suggestions for reaches? I'm interested in primary care.

Members don't see this ad :)
You have a very nice application and a good list. I think you'll have a number of acceptances to choose among, assuming a good personal statement, supportive LORs, and and appropriate interview skills.

Everything looks good. You might face a little discrimination at schools like Dartmouth and Northwestern for coming from a small liberal arts school, but I think you'll be fine. I realize you're not a CA resident, but you might consider adding UCSF, UCLA, or UCSD.

Go Broncos!

Everything looks good. You might face a little discrimination at schools like Dartmouth and Northwestern for coming from a small liberal arts school

Go Broncos!

Uhhh, I went to SCU (class of 2006), as did one of my med school classmates. So, Dartmouth obviously won't discriminate against you. :thumbup: We actually have quite a few graduates of Jesuit and small liberal arts schools here (Dartmouth thinks of itself as a liberal arts school for undergrad).

If you have questions, PM me or post them here. You could also just ask Dr. Fedder for my contact info :)

Last edited: