OP
G
Jul 18, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
thanks! Do you have suggestions for reaches? I'm interested in primary care.

Stratego

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2009
Status
You have a very nice application and a good list. I think you'll have a number of acceptances to choose among, assuming a good personal statement, supportive LORs, and and appropriate interview skills.

JJMrK

J to the J
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Everything looks good. You might face a little discrimination at schools like Dartmouth and Northwestern for coming from a small liberal arts school, but I think you'll be fine. I realize you're not a CA resident, but you might consider adding UCSF, UCLA, or UCSD.

Go Broncos!

physicsnerd42

10+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Everything looks good. You might face a little discrimination at schools like Dartmouth and Northwestern for coming from a small liberal arts school

Go Broncos!
Uhhh, I went to SCU (class of 2006), as did one of my med school classmates. So, Dartmouth obviously won't discriminate against you. :thumbup: We actually have quite a few graduates of Jesuit and small liberal arts schools here (Dartmouth thinks of itself as a liberal arts school for undergrad).

If you have questions, PM me or post them here. You could also just ask Dr. Fedder for my contact info :)

Last edited: