What do you think about Kaplan Qbook for step 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drartale

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I am a little disoriented since I have seen on amazon that Kaplan is publishing a book called Kaplan Qbook for step 1,and I am wondering if it's similar to Qbank online or different and if it's any good.I am in the stage I have to decide to buy or not this book or Qbank online or both,so anyone using it or who used it before exam could please give me a detailed feedback? Thank you in advance for any help and a good luck to everyone preparing for the boards.

Members don't see this ad.

drartale said:
Hello all, I am a little disoriented since I have seen on amazon that Kaplan is publishing a book called Kaplan Qbook for step 1,and I am wondering if it's similar to Qbank online or different and if it's any good.I am in the stage I have to decide to buy or not this book or Qbank online or both,so anyone using it or who used it before exam could please give me a detailed feedback? Thank you in advance for any help and a good luck to everyone preparing for the boards.

I haven't used it, from from reading old posts the Qbook questions are different from Qbank. The advantages are that they are organized by discipline so you can quiz yourself after completing a subject. The questions also seem to be more difficult than Qbank. Do a search with Qbook in the title field, you will find a lot of information.

zeloc said:
I haven't used it, from from reading old posts the Qbook questions are different from Qbank. The advantages are that they are organized by discipline so you can quiz yourself after completing a subject. The questions also seem to be more difficult than Qbank. Do a search with Qbook in the title field, you will find a lot of information.

it is a very good book. Study it well and you can get high scores.

i agree with patrik..i have been using for about a month now and its reallly really good....good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
It's a decent book. Good review of the types of questions you might see on Step I. Same quality of questions as QBank.

I been using it. I hope Qbank is easier. Some people say it is but I haven't used it yet.