What do you think? PCAT scores from today.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aglo123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Verbal - 432 - 91
Biology - 408 - 57
RC - 395 - 41 :scared:
QA - 434 - 93 :D
Chemistry - 412 - 68
Composite - 416 - 79

I have ~3.5 cGPA and a science GPA of 3.36. This is without having yet taken organic or microbio. I'm pretty satisfied, esp. with QA. However, the reading section really threw me off...IDK what it was, the questions seemed so unrealistically hard, I can honestly say that for at least 3/4 of the questions I was less than 50% sure that it was the correct answer. It just seemed like the questions were so subjective. Do you think the reading score is too low? I know if I took it again I could score higher, on probably everything except VA and QA, but honestly the PCAT is so mentally and emotionally draining, plus the costs, I would rather not do it.

Members don't see this ad.

Verbal - 432 - 91
Biology - 408 - 57
Chemistry - 412 - 68
Composite - 416 - 79

I have ~3.5 cGPA and a science GPA of 3.36. This is without having yet taken organic or microbio. I'm pretty satisfied, esp. with QA. However, the reading section really threw me off...IDK what it was, the questions seemed so unrealistically hard, I can honestly say that for at least 3/4 of the questions I was less than 50% sure that it was the correct answer. It just seemed like the questions were so subjective. Do you think the reading score is too low? I know if I took it again I could score higher, on probably everything except VA and QA, but honestly the PCAT is so mentally and emotionally draining, plus the costs, I would rather not do it.

For some reason I think the reading was harder than the practice exams... They are just longer overall.

And I think a 79 is good unless you know for sure you can do better.

I got 66 but I didn't even get a chance to click on a lot of questions is I'm taking it again.

Verbal - 432 - 91
Biology - 408 - 57
Chemistry - 412 - 68
Composite - 416 - 79

Do not retake it.

Verbal - 432 - 91
Biology - 408 - 57
Chemistry - 412 - 68
Composite - 416 - 79

I felt exactly the same about reading. I was completely lost and have never had test anxiety before, but I just started freaking out and felt like I was gonna throw up. Worst experience ever, but I came out well just like you