what don't you like at Penn? what about Michigan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pacbum

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i've been trying to decide between Michigan and Penn. both schools seem to be a good fit for me.

everytime i set foot on the Penn campus, i like it more and more. i went back a week ago to check it out, and again it feels like a good fit. it feels like they treat you well there, and to me, the program is one of the best in the country. but what are things that some students don't like about Penn? is there anything about the program, or anything about the city that you don't like in particular?

my major dilemma is that i really like the michigan spirit. i like the big time sports and it seems like you get a true college experience there (which i never had). i think the program is good too (imo, Penn's is better, but overall, they're similar). people say that ann arbor is a cool place to be too. but what are some thing's you don't like about michigan (other than the weather)? anyone have any input at all?

i know several people have had the same decision to make...i searched but didn't find anything that insightful. if you guys that had to make this decision can shed some light as to why, i'd be a great help.

thanks,
pac

Members don't see this ad.