What Every MS-I Should Know About Learning OMM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HVLA said:
That quackwatch website is operated by a Psychiatrist that was permanently stripped of his license for patient endangerment. :laugh:

:laugh:

And this is according to what extremely accurate and reliable website?

Who cares who runs the Quackwatch website, he has links to articles supporting all of his claims as well as a large number of legit references, which is more than Cranial can say :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

HVLA said:
That quackwatch website is operated by a Psychiatrist that was permanently stripped of his license for patient endangerment. :laugh:

:laugh:

Not.

Bolen's most persistent libel is his description of me as "de-licensed." He is fully aware that "de-licensed" means having one's license taken away by regulatory authorities and that I merely retired in 1993. Anyone who wants to check what I did can ask the Pennsylvania Board of Medicine (717 787-2381) about the status of my former license #MD005361-E. The Board's computerized record states that my license expired in 1994 and that there were no disciplinary actions against me. The board's files show that my license was inactivated after I checked "place my license on inactive status" on the 1994-96 renewal notice. But Bolen prefers to misrepresent what actually happened.

http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/bolen.html

I chose to avoid any website that has adults, physicians no less, engaging in pissing contests.

IMO that makes both of them "quacks".

:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
JPHazelton said:
I chose to avoid any website that has adults, physicians no less, engaging in pissing contests.

IMO that makes both of them "quacks".

Pissing contest or merely providing a site with actual references showing various "medical treatments" and claims to be ridiculously false?

FutureNavyDOc said:
Pissing contest or merely providing a site with actual references showing various "medical treatments" and claims to be ridiculously false?

Now why would I get involved in responding to this statement? Wouldnt that be engaging in what I commented on above?

;)

Let it go. :)

JPHazelton said:
Now why would I get involved in responding to this statement? Wouldnt that be engaging in what I commented on above?

;)

Let it go. :)

So basically you don't believe the dude has the right to defend himself especially against such blatantly bogus allegations? And I suppose if someone said the same remarks about you that were made about him you'd just take it?

See above. Thanks. :)

Convenient world if everyone let's everything go just as soon as you get one last word in.

Cranial is a quck.

OK, now that I got the last word, everyone let it go.:rolleyes:

Convenient world if everyone let's everything go just as soon as you get one last word in.

Cranial is a quck.

OK, now that I got the last word, everyone let it go.:rolleyes:

quck?

Status
Not open for further replies.