What exactly do pharmacy schools see

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sa806215

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i submitted my application on 8/15 it was just verified this morning 8/25!!! I have a couple quedtions. When does PharmCAS actually mail out the applications? And do they send the schools copies of my transcript or so they just get my GPAs or do they just get like a copy of all tje courses I specifially entered online?

Members don't see this ad.

So i submitted my application on 8/15 it was just verified this morning 8/25!!! I have a couple quedtions. When does PharmCAS actually mail out the applications? And do they send the schools copies of my transcript or so they just get my GPAs or do they just get like a copy of all tje courses I specifially entered online?
As soon as pharmcas has verified your application they will send it to the schools. The schools will be able to see everything that pharmcas has your transcripts, GPA etc. The schools can see your application even before its verified but will only accept/evaluate it when it is completed. That is awesome your app has already been verified, I submitted mine on 8/18 still waiting for verification... should be any day now.

Mine was verified a couple days ago but not all my LOR are in. Does anyone know if my application was already sent to my ED school or will it wait until all the recommendations are in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine was verified a couple days ago but not all my LOR are in. Does anyone know if my application was already sent to my ED school or will it wait until all the recommendations are in?
The school can already see your app but will view it as incomplete until all letters are received

The school can already see your app but will view it as incomplete until all letters are received

My school needs 3 recommendations for ED but I added a 4th person who knows me well that I'll use for regular decision because my ED school doesn't allow non-science LOR. Thus I told the 4th person I didn't need a letter until middle of September. Do you think then that my ED school will still view my application as incomplete because my 4th isn't completed but all of my 3 required ones are?

My school needs 3 recommendations for ED but I added a 4th person who knows me well that I'll use for regular decision because my ED school doesn't allow non-science LOR. Thus I told the 4th person I didn't need a letter until middle of September. Do you think then that my ED school will still view my application as incomplete because my 4th isn't completed but all of my 3 required ones are?
Then in that case I would say they would view it as complete since they only need 3. I am in the same boat my ED school only needed 2 but I am still waiting on my third one.