This guy is going to give Dr. Glaucomflecken a run for his money!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NumTacos

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Absolutely spot on with some of these; enjoy!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
I love this guy. If memory serves, he did a skit portraying an ortho resident and there is a rapid response called overhead for a patient of the ortho resident. He states he isn't going, maybe that it's anesthesia's problem or something like that. An orthopedic surgery resident reported this guy in real life to the professionalism committee at his medical school. And the guy said he makes his skits based on real life things that actually happened to them when they were on rotations as medical students.

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
He's spot-on. I also love his POV: rounding with EM video.

Reactions: 1 user
An orthopedic surgery resident reported this guy in real life to the professionalism committee at his medical school. And the guy said he makes his skits based on real life things that actually happened to them when they were on rotations as medical students.
Surprisingly lame move for ortho bro

Reactions: 3 users
This is so true about the “dual applicant” thing. “So your research appears to be focused on ACL injuries in teens….. so you want to do anesthesia?”

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah I think the only flaw to the OP's logic is that Dr. Glaucomflecken is actually funny.

Reactions: 3 users