FRA

10+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
describe your day? Do u have cumulative mid-terms and finals or is it 2 exams per week? how many hours do u study a day?

Pheidippides

10+ Year Member
May 20, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Podiatry Student
describe your day? Do u have cumulative mid-terms and finals or is it 2 exams per week? how many hours do u study a day?
I'm currently a 1st year. Daily schedule is class from 8-12 and labs from 1-3 two days a week, plus clinical correlate one day per week from 1-2ish. Typically have exams on Monday and Friday of every week, and finals are all cumulative. No mid-terms really due to the frequency of exams. It's certainly not easy, nothing like undergrad.

StaphRx

10+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Podiatry
Are there any classes that take place after 3?
I would love to take the MetroNorth home by 3-4 after class and try to make it home before I end up staying in the city until 11pm at nights.

I know the area quite well. So, I was also wondering if there are locations inside the school for students to stay at, if they cannot commute home until really late. Thank you.
:thumbup:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.