What is a typical day in NYCPM?

Started by FRA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FRA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
describe your day? Do u have cumulative mid-terms and finals or is it 2 exams per week? how many hours do u study a day?
 
describe your day? Do u have cumulative mid-terms and finals or is it 2 exams per week? how many hours do u study a day?
I'm currently a 1st year. Daily schedule is class from 8-12 and labs from 1-3 two days a week, plus clinical correlate one day per week from 1-2ish. Typically have exams on Monday and Friday of every week, and finals are all cumulative. No mid-terms really due to the frequency of exams. It's certainly not easy, nothing like undergrad.
 
Are there any classes that take place after 3?
I would love to take the MetroNorth home by 3-4 after class and try to make it home before I end up staying in the city until 11pm at nights.

I know the area quite well. So, I was also wondering if there are locations inside the school for students to stay at, if they cannot commute home until really late. Thank you.
👍
​