I'm canadian and not familiar with the quarter system.
I'm going to assume that taking the DAT in the "last quarter" means you are taking it in the summer? If I recall correctly, DAT bootcamp only lasts for 3 months, so you will have to wait until 3 months before your testday to buy it.
However, if your test is far away and you still want to study now, there is SO MUCH you can do before buying DAT bootcamp. In fact, you should do content review (in my opinion) before touching DAT bootcamp.
So in the meantime:
-Brush up BIO: Cliffs or feralis
-Brush of CHEMistry and math: Using Chad's
-Maybe do some destroyer questions
Then 3 months before test day:
- Bootcamp it up and start preparing for PAT (The above resources don't have any PAT stuff as far as I know)
However, depending on your background, studying this far in advance may be overkill and could honestly just lead to undue stress and burnout.